Ways to get t mobile puk code… puk code or personal unlock key is a security valve for T-Mobile SIM cards. If you enter the PIN incorrectly more than 3 times, the SIM card will be locked, and you will need its PUK code. The PUK code is unique to each SIM card and not others, and the method of entering it incorrectly more than once (ten times) leads to disabling the SIM card completely, so you must use it in the correct way. This article from our site shows how to correctly use T-Mobile codes on the SIM card.
t mobile puk code on sim card
If you have a PIN-protected SIM and you enter the code by mistake too many times, the SIM will be blocked immediately.
Then you will use the PUK code to unlock the SIM card again. The subscriber can easily request the code from the employees of T-Mobile customers. ATTENTION: If the PUK code is entered incorrectly 10 times, your SIM card will malfunction, be locked, unusable and you must replace it.
Read Also: How to file a complaint against t mobile?
Unlock tmobile puk
t mobile puk code or the PIN code is blocked. Enter the PUK code:
You entered the PIN incorrectly more than once, and then your phone prevents any attempt to enter the code again. Don’t worry, the following steps will enable you to enter the PUK code and unlock the phone, as follows:
- Contact T-Mobile Customer Service to obtain a PUK code. But be careful because entering the wrong PIN code will damage the SIM card.
- Ask customer service for your PUK code.
- After that, turn on the phone and then enter the following code if prompted: ** 05 * [PUK] * [New PIN] * [New PIN] # Then click on the position selection box.
T-mobile sim pin
We are still on the topic t mobile puk code, but now we are talking about changing the PIN code for a t mobile default sim pin
To change your T-Mobile SIM PIN, follow these steps:
- Select the main menu
- Go to settings.
- Scroll to Security Settings.
- Note: If needed, activate your PIN Lock (SIM) by selecting Lock Settings.
- Go to change icons.
- Then select a PIN code.
- Then enter your current PIN and press OK.
- Enter the new PIN and press OK.
- Once again, enter the new PIN code again and press OK.
- Turn on/off the T-Mobile SIM PIN code for your convenience.
- The SIM PIN protects the T-Mobile SIM card from being used by anyone on any other device.
- When you turn on the T-Mobile SIM PIN code, the phone will ask you to enter the PIN after turning on the phone.
Metro pcs puk code
After we talked about t mobile puk code let’s talk about the Metro sim card puk code for pc is the key for personal unlocking. Therefore, you should memorize this number every time you try to unlock or change your phone carrier for your Metro PCS SIM card.
The Metro PCS PUK code consists of a specific number, which is six digits. After you enter it in the menu of your phone’s settings or on its website.
Note: If the Metro PCS PUK code does not work after more than one attempt, make sure you entered everything correctly in order to avoid paying any additional fees from the service providers.