All you need to know how to retrieve deleted text messages from android phone or iPhone if you just deleted your text messages, you can get them back. The important thing is that you restore them quickly because recovering deleted text messages quickly gives you a great and better chance to recover them completely. Follow our article today and you will find in it everything that matters to you about recovering your deleted messages from your phone, whatever its type.
How to retrieve deleted text messages from android phone
- Set your phone in Airplane mode.
- After you delete your text message from your Android phone, it does not mean that it will be removed from your phone
- The phone is marking the data as inactive data until new data is created.
- The data will replace the text you deleted.
- Switching to Airplane mode on your phone will limit the creation of new data that might replace the texts you just deleted.
Step 2 How to retrieve deleted text messages android
On Google Drive, you can see when you last backed up your text messages.
But you have to make sure that you have done the setup process when you first turn on your Android phone. Have you used Google Drive to back up your data?
Open Google Drive to check when your messages were last backed up.
- Open Google Drive
- Then open the menu
- Open Settings
- Then click on Google Backup
- You will see your device name listed if your device was backed up.
- Select the name of your device.
- You should see a timestamp with SMS text messages indicating that the last backup occurred.
- Go to System > Backup so you know when was the last time your phone data was generally backed up and if there is a backup available.
Step 3. how to retrieve deleted text messages from android
You have to do a factory reset of the phone where you can then restore your data from the last Google Drive backup and to find out how to retrieve deleted text messages from android you can use the following steps:
- Your phone settings
- Search for reset
- Factory reset
- After resetting the phone, sign in to your Google Drive account in order to restore the last backup.
How to retrieve deleted text messages from sprint
Sprint is a well-known carrier in the US, offering its customers cost-effective plans and the best phones, however, all this will not stop you from making some mistakes like deleting text messages. But don’t worry, because you can get it back with the following:
- Select a tool for recovering your SIM card text messages.
- Download and install the software that runs the tool (it comes with it).
- Remove the SIM card from your phone.
- Insert the SIM card into the reader that came with the recovery tool kit and connect it to the USB.
- After launching the program application, click on the “File” and “Read SIM Card” tabs. A list of your deleted and undeleted messages will appear. The Recycle Bin will be in red or it will have “Delete” written next to it.
- Use the right mouse button and click on the deleted messages you want to recover one by one and select “Undelete”.
How to retrieve deleted text messages on Samsung
Samsung phones are elegant in appearance, but these aesthetics will not prevent a text message deletion error, we show you how to retrieve deleted text messages on android Samsung with simple steps.
- Via gadgets websites or from Dekart.com buy a SIM card recovery kit.
- After installing the program on the computer. Remove the SIM card from the phone.
- Put the SIM card into the USB that came with the SIM card recovery kit. And connect it to your computer.
- In the main menu of the program choose “File” and select “Download text messages”.
- The last step of how to retrieve deleted text messages on samsung galaxy s5 is to undelete the selected message by clicking on the messages that appear in red and then “Undelete”
How to retrieve deleted text messages on iphone
iPhone messages have been deleted en masse to free up storage space, You can now redeem one or more messages, you can recover deleted messages by iCloud or your computer through iTunes.
Surely you would like to recover your deleted messages from your iPhone without losing other data, you should verify that your iCloud account is backing up your text messages or using third-party apps.
Here’s how you do it.
How to retrieve deleted text messages iphone with an iCloud backup
Steps to recover deleted messages on iPhone using iCloud:
- Open “Settings” and at the top click on your name.
- Choose iCloud > iCloud Backup and make sure your iPhone has recently been backed up.
- Go back to the main settings and choose General.
- Scroll down and tap Reset > Erase Content and Settings > Erase Now.
- Choose “Erase Now”
- iPhone takes a few minutes to factory reset.
- Then, the iPhone welcome screen appears.
- Choose Restore from iCloud Backup on the Apps & Data screen
- Sign in to iCloud to access your backups.
- Choose your backup you want to restore from iCloud.
- Use your last backup before deleting your text messages to restore them.
How to retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone with iTunes
You can recover deleted messages from your iPhone using iTunes – which though has been phased out as a service by Apple. But it is still available on Macs.
Steps to know how to retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone using iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone to a computer and launch iTunes, if it doesn’t show you directly.
- At the top of the screen, choose the phone icon, and on the left of the screen, choose Summary from the list.
- If the Restore backup box is not active, make a change to select Backup from iCloud to Computer. And you can change it again after you find the messages you want.
- iTunes Backup Screen
- Click the Restore Backup button to use the backup that was saved on the computer. Laura McKami / Business Insider
- After that, click on the Restore backup box and you will see your old messages on your phone.
How to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone 5 from iCloud account
It is known that text messages are not backed up on iCloud for all phone companies and do not work in all regions. This option is not available to everyone, so we offer you an easy way to find out how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone 7, how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone 8, and how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone 11 without losing any data.
- Enter your Apple ID and password after you go to iCloud.com
- Enter your iCloud username and password.
- A list of applications will appear, tap on the Messages application. If you do not see the Messages application, this means that your SMS messages have not been backed up and it is not suitable for you to use this method.
- Locate the text messages that you want to retrieve.
- Open Settings and tap your name.
- From the list of options that appear in front of you, select “iCloud”.
- If messages are not turned off, click on Turn off messages.
- Choose “Keep On My iPhone”.
- Toggle “Messages” again.
- Finally, select the word “merge” and then you can wait a few minutes and then check if your deleted text messages appeared again on your iPhone or not.
Your Guide To how to retrieve deleted text messages Verizon
Deleting your text messages is very annoying. But text messages from Verizon Android can be recovered through the following different methods:
Using Verizon Cloud
The way you can retrieve your data from Verizon is through the Verizon Cloud website and app.
on the site
- Sign in to your My Verizon account.
- After that go to Account > Add-ons Apps > Verizon Cloud.
- Select Verizon Cloud Access.
Using the Verizon Messages app
A Verizon customer can recover their deleted messages through the Verizon Messages app. And he can recover his deleted messages with Verizon Messages within three months or from the SD card. But you must use a recent version of the app.
- After installing the application, open it.
- At the top left of the page, click the Menu icon.
- Tap on Setting > Account and then Restore Messages.
- Or using the box restore from the SD card. You can choose the backup you want to restore.
How to Recover Text Messages from Verizon Android Using Tenorshare UltData for Android Recovery Tool
If your text messages have been deleted from My Verizon Cloud, a recovery tool can help you. Tenorshare UltData for Android is the best tool to recover your deleted message history on Android. All you will do is allow this tool to scan the phone and it will help you recover your messages.
How to recover text messages from Verizon Android with windows download btn mac download btn
You can recover your lost data from your device after downloading windows download btn mac download btn on your computer and click data recovery.
- At first, connect your Android phone to the computer.
- On the computer, enable USB debugging
- Select the messages you want to restore and press the start button.
How to retrieve deleted text messages from lg cell phone
When text messages are deleted from your LG phone, the phone’s operating system does not remove them but keeps them in the phone’s internal memory. It defines the space your messages were using as free writable space. Before you write new data, you can recover your text message that you deleted on your LG phone memory. In short, the sooner you get your deleted LG message(s) back, the more likely you are to get it back.
The best and easiest way to recover deleted LG messages is by using a file undelete tool so that you can recover your deleted messages. Of course, there are many such programs for you to choose from, but the fastest and most effective is Android Data Recovery.
It is a trusted application in the data recovery market, which gives you confidence and hope to recover a large number of your files such as your contacts, photos, text messages, audios, and documents, call logs, and videos. All your files found by the program will be sorted organized by category, enabling you to quickly locate and restore the file you want.
Using Android Data Recovery step by step. Let’s start.
Step 1: Run the program after connecting your LG phone to the computer
- After installation, run the program.
- An interface will appear on your computer asking you what tasks you want to do.
- Click on Android Data Recovery option to continue.
- Let Android Data Recovery Scan LG Phone
- Using a USB cable, connect your LG Android phone to the computer.
This software works with all LG phones including LG V30, V20, G6, G5, G4, Stylo 2 Plus, K7, Tribute, X power, K10, Escape, Stylo, Classic, Rebel, Treasure, X style, Premier, K3, K8, Optimus Zone, LG Phoenix, Wine, V10, Spree, etc.
Step 2: On your LG phone, enable USB debugging
When connected, a notification appears on the page asking you to turn on USB debugging on your LG phone. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
Step 3: Select the Messages option
The application will take you to a new page where you have to choose the types of your files to scan.
Make sure your attachment options are selected. Then click Next.
Step 4: Prepare your device for a deep scan
- For a full scan, root your LG phone.
- To do this, at the bottom click on the Root Tools key.
- You will be directed to another website to download a tool called KingoRoot.
- Install it on your computer and activate it to root your LG phone.
Step 5: Recover your SMS from memory for LG phone
After you have done the scan, the program will show you all the files it found. You have a preview of text messages in Messages and Message Attachments.
Tip: Use the filter to display the deleted item(s) at the top of the window to display only your deleted messages in red.
This can be useful if you have a large number of your recent, old, and missing messages.
How to retrieve deleted text messages on lg phone
- In order to be able to recover deleted LG messages, check the boxes in front of each category of your messages that you want to recover, then press the Recover key at the bottom right of the page.
- Select a specific location to save your files to.
- Click Recover again and the program will recover text messages from LG.
Use the LG Backup option if you have an LG backup
Some LG Android devices have an LG Backup option that backs up your mobile phone. If you have just faced the problem of losing text messages and are now hoping to get them back from the backup you created before, it’s easy. Just unlock your phone:
- Settings > Backup and reset > Restore from backup.
- Tap Backup Personal Data.
- Tap on text messages.
- Click the Next button.
- Wait, your text messages will appear again shortly.
How to retrieve deleted text messages on zte
We all make mistakes. Suppose someone tried to get rid of their unwanted messages in their ZTE phone, but suddenly noticed that some messages were missing. I’ve checked the list a lot, and nothing appears. He lost his text messages on ZTE.
Fortunately, apart from the reason why you lost messages on the phone, don’t worry. Anyone can easily retrieve your text messages from ZTE phone. The best thing to consider is to stop using your phone Quickly and immediately to prevent further problems for your phone such as typing on deleted messages, causing your messages to be permanently deleted from your ZTE Android phone.
Restore Text Messages from ZTE Storage
Instead of ZTE offering any app or tool that helps you recover messages when your messages are accidentally deleted, you will find plenty of options like data recovery software on the market that will do it for you. Android Data Recovery is the best solution. Because it scans the internal memory of ZTE, it is easy to use. Download now!
It gives you the power to succeed, allowing you to recover ZTE texts and find your data hidden behind your phone’s internal storage with just a few clicks. You can recover many types of files such as documents, call logs, photos, messages, audios, contacts, and videos. The program includes an easy-to-use preview option for your files that enables you to fully review each file before recovery, as well as advanced filtering options that help you narrow down the list of results in a more specific way.
Here are the steps on How to retrieve deleted text messages on ZTE .
Connect ZTE phone to PC
- Run the program on the computer and you will see three options on the program’s user-friendly interface.
- Choose Android Data Recovery and then Complete the connection of your ZTE phone to the computer.
- USB Debugging Make It Work
- After the connection between the phone and the computer is established, you will see a USB debugging request. If not, you have to turn it on manually from enabling it in phone settings.
Choose file types and messages to scan
In this step, you will be asked about the types of your data that you want to recover.
For the process of recovering messages, select Messages and Message Attachments, on the ZTE Android phone then click Next.
Root your ZTE phone to thoroughly scan it
The program will perform a normal scan on your ZTE phone in order to find all the text messages that can be retrieved for you. If the result is not satisfactory and you do not find what you want, the program can perform a more in-depth comprehensive examination.
To do this, go to the bottom of the page and select the Root Tools key. Follow the on-screen instructions to root your device.
Once you root your ZTE phone, the software will start scanning it thoroughly. This delicate process may take some time, so be patient.
Recover your messages from ZTE internal memory
- Once the scanning process is completed, all your files that were found by the program will be displayed on the interface of the program. In the first menu, the user must preview his texts one by one in order to get detailed information.
- After that, select the message(s) you want and click on the recovery box at the bottom right of the screen.
- At this time, you will be asked to select a place on your computer to save your restored messages.
- Once again, press Recover, and the program will do the rest of the process!
- Mission accomplished! In your files and on your computer the recovered deleted messages will be saved.
Restore ZTE Text Messages with SMS Backup & Restore
Android Data Recovery also helps you to find your text messages accidentally deleted from your ZTE phone memory, but another way to do this text message recovery is if a person has backed up their ZTE messages in a space, such as SMS Backup & Restore.
It is a very popular and useful application. Backup allows you to easily restore and backup your text messages while saving call history on your ZTE phone. The best thing is that the program is free and easy to use. If you made a backup using a text message timeline, you should still include your lost messages in the backup archive and they can be simply restored without any hitches as follows:
- From your phone, run SMS Backup & Restore.
- Select your text messages.
- Press the restore key again.
- Confirm by clicking Yes. Your messages will begin to be restored.
- Once the restore is complete choose Close.
How to retrieve deleted text messages from another phone
There are no methods like using iTunes or iCloud to recover deleted data for Android users. But there are professional data recovery tools that help you with that. It is one of the great solutions to recover your deleted messages. DroidKit and PhoneRescue for Android. These programs enable you to recover your important data and files including your text messages, photos, contacts, and more.
DroidKit – A great tool to recover deleted text messages
DroidKit is designed to solve problems facing Android phones.
It helps Android users to fully recover deleted data from the phone, backup, or SD card to the phone directly.
Also, this software can unlock the phone lock screen in just two clicks.
Let’s have a look at how to How to retrieve deleted text messages from another phone using DroidKit.
Step 1. Run DroidKit on PC
Download DroidKit on your computer. After completing the installation process successfully, you can launch it and connect your phone and device to your computer using a good USB cable.
Step 2. Retrieve deleted text messages
Now on the main program page, you will see a lot of functions.
- Choose the first function of recovering lost data
- You will be presented with 4 options.
- Use the third option – Deep Device Data Recovery that supports more than 13 types of data from your device.
Step 3. Root the phone for scanning
When the phone is connected to the computer, the phone will be scanned to check if the phone has root access. If not, DroidKit will root the phone. Follow the instructions, and tap on the root field to root the phone before deep scanning the data on your phone.
Step 4. Retrieve your deleted text messages
After rooting is done, you will be asked to perform a device scan. After minutes, you will be able to preview all your data on your phone. And choose your deleted text messages to recover them.
How to retrieve deleted text messages from Another iPhone
For iPhone users, if someone has made a backup that includes their messages that they want to recover, they can recover their deleted text messages using iTunes or iCloud. But what if he
doesn’t have a backup available? With PhoneRescue for iOS, any iPhone user can easily recover 30 types of iOS files, photos, videos, messages, contacts, call history, app data, etc. From iCloud, from your iTunes backup, and from your iOS device.
If an iPhone user wants to recover their deleted text messages from another iPhone, they must use PhoneRescue software and install it on the computer. Then follow these steps:
Step 1. Choose recovery service from iOS device
First, run PhoneRescue for iOS, and then using a USB cable, connect your iPhone to the computer. Then select the option to recover from the iOS device and click on the arrow icon.
Step 2. Scan iPhone Database
Uncheck Select All and select Messages Only > Press OK to allow PhoneRescue for iOS to scan your iPhone.
Step 3. Recover deleted text messages
Make a full preview and select the text messages that you want to recover, then press the “Recover” key to put your selected messages on your computer or phone.
If you failed to do that and you are unable to recover your deleted messages on your iPhone, go to iCloud version to learn how to restore messages from iCloud.
How to retrieve deleted text messages from textnow app
One of your most common misconceptions is that if your phone is lost, damaged, or broken, you will lose your files on it, including all your conversations. Well, we’re going to fix this bug – and we’ll also show you some tips and steps on how to recover messages. So let’s get started.
How to recover your messages using TextNow
Most cellular plans connect to the SIM card in your phone, giving you your personalized data or voice connection. This means that without a SIM card or phone, you will not be able to access your number or anyone else.
With TextNow, your phone number will be linked to your TextNow account. And since your account is on the server and not in a physical chip, you can access it anywhere, anytime, just by being connected to a WiFi network.
As much as we can, we have explained to you how to retrieve deleted text messages from an android phone or iPhone and how to recover deleted text messages from another phone, and we hope this article will help you when you want to recover your deleted text messages from your iPhone or Android phone and for more follow us on our website.