Many people have relatives and friends staying in Pakistan. Many STC users keep asking us about how to send Balance from STC to Pakistan. The process of STC balance transfer is pretty simple and straightforward. But, you have to keep specific points in your mind.
This article is written to help customers know how to make STC balance transfer, especially to Pakistan.
STC is one of the premier telecom companies in Saudi Arabia, and they are working towards making telecommunication affordable and straightforward in Saudi Arabia.
How to send Balance from STC to Pakistan
There are multiple ways that you can follow to transfer STC balance. If you are within the internal territory of your nation, you can even share your Sawa balance with another Sawa user. When you are transferring STC balance in your home country, you don’t have to pay any hidden charges or additional charges. But, STC balance transfer to other countries may need extra charges. One of the most important points to remember before you make STC balance transfer to Pakistan is that you have to keep enough STC balance in your account before transferring it to your friends or family in Pakistan.
Steps to complete STC balance transfer
Follow these steps to make STC balance transfer easy and affordable:
- You need to compose a text message with the code * 133* MOBILE NUMBER OF THE USER*1#.
- You have to pay attention to the mobile number to which you are sending the Balance. The mobile number should be registered in Pakistan. Sending Balance to different countries needs different codes. Thus, pay attention to the mobile number of the user and the code carefully.
- After you have typed the code and mobile number, send the code to 801500.
- To send different balances, you have to use different codes. For example, you have to use *1# if you want to send 100 Pakistani Rupees.
- You have to type *2# if you want to share 250 Pakistani rupees, and you have to type *3# if you want to send 500 Pakistani rupees.
- After you have sent the Balance to the code 801500, you will receive a confirmation message that the person has received the Balance you just transferred.
Important points to know before STC balance transfer.
Certain important points need to be considered before you transfer STC balance to Pakistan.
The first and the most important point is to keep in mind that you have enough Balance in your STC account. You won’t be able to complete STC balance transfer if you don’t have an adequate fund in your account.
The second point to consider is that the amount should be in the denomination of 5, 10, 15, 20, or 25. If you send any other amount other than these denominations, the transaction may fail. You also have to pay certain transaction charges when you are ending the Balance. Thus, each transaction charge will cost your 0.5 SAR. And the minimum transferable amount is 5 SAR.
We hope this article will help you to know all about how to send Balance from STC to Pakistan.