Bring your individualism, smarts and your passion to the coolest role in T-Mobile customer service jobs. Being an Expert is about creating experiences that make customers want to stay longer and happy by building trust through big resolution.
Your career with T-Mobile customer service jobs will begin as an Associate Expert and after proving your skills, you’ll have opportunities to promote to Expert and eventually become a Sr. Expert in T-Mobile customer service. T-Mobile customer service jobs will partner with you to grow your career by providing ongoing opportunities to hone your skills and achieve your career aspirations.
But how do I become an Expert if I’m just joining T-Mobile customer service jobs? Here’s the deal bring your passion for customers and excitement for technology and T-Mobile customer service jobs well invest in you to become the Un-carrier Expert you were meant to be.
Here’s what T-Mobile customer service jobs well count on you to do:
- Provide exceptional service so customers stay longer – T-Mobile bring their life experiences, knowledge and passion for exceptional service to all they do. T-Mobile customer service jobs personalize every interaction and provide solutions to take care of their customers and create lifelong T-Mobile fans.
• Create happy customers – T-Mobile was named #1 in customer satisfaction every month in 2016 by Nielsen. So they are all about the customer experience and owning customer issues with the support, tools and knowledge to resolve.
• Offer thoughtful product and service recommendations – T-Mobile customer service makes recommendations that make sense for their customers in helping them get the most out of their Un-carrier experience.
Have serious fun in T-Mobile customer service jobs, they don’t take ourselves too seriously. Changing wireless for good is what they do and they love having fun doing it!
What they are looking for in an Expert in T-Mobile customer service job:
- You’re a pro on the computer
- have an excitement about mobile devices and/or technology to join T-Mobile customer service jobs
- You have a High School diploma or GED to join T-Mobile customer service jobs
- You know how to juggle multiple tasks at the same time to join T-Mobile customer service jobs
- Ability to embrace change and adapt as we continue to define this new role to join T-Mobile customer service jobs
- Ability to exercise basic judgment in identifying and implementing solutions to customer concerns to join T-Mobile customer service jobs
• You have the flexibility to work any shift, including nights and especially weekends to join T-Mobile customer service jobs
Ability to read and follow instructions for specific customer resolution tasks
inquiries with supervision and guidance from managers to join T-Mobile customer service jobs
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve individual and team results to join T-Mobile customer service jobs
- Also responsible for other duties/projects as assigned by business management as needed to join T-Mobile customer service jobs
Completes training requirements to learn new skills and processes, grow knowledge of systems, and develop proficiency on company values, organizational requirements, and competencies needed for the Expert role to join T-Mobile customer service jobs
Minimum Qualifications to join T-Mobile customer service jobs
18 years of age at least
Legally authorized to work in the United States
High School Diploma or GED
Pre-employment background screen
T-Mobile Company Profile
Knowing the company profile before join T-Mobile customer service jobs. As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation.
- The T-Mobile advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on value and quality. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS.
EOE Statement OF T-Mobile
They Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship to join T-Mobile customer service will be made without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, creed, gender identity or expression, religion, sex, marital status, citizenship status, national origin, the presence of any physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by local law, federal or state.
- Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with the Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.