As you want to know about Sprint plans for existing customers, you may need first to know a little bit about Sprint company. Sprint is one of the oldest telecommunication companies that have been established in the United States. However, Sprint and T-Mobile have been merged and as a result Sprint now is a subsidiary of T-Mobile.
The merger was approved by the US government in July 2019, and the two companies officially merged in April 2020. As a result of the merger, T-Mobile now operates as a single entity and offers wireless services under the T-Mobile brand, with Sprint’s network and services integrated into T-Mobile’s existing network and offerings.
Let’s go back and ask again, what are the Sprint plans for existing customers?
The available sprint plans for existing customers:
Sprint has many attractive sprint plans for existing customers, one of the most common advantages of these plans is that most of these plans are unlimited and come at suitable prices. Some of these plans are:
- The unlimited basic plan: Unlimited talk minutes, unlimited text, and data usage with a focus on affordability which comes at 480p video streaming, and 500 MB of mobile hotspot. Which are starting from 60 USD per month.
- The unlimited plus plan: Unlimited talk minutes, unlimited text, and data usage with added premium features such as high-definition streaming (1080p video streaming) and 50 GB mobile hotspot data. Which is starting from 70 USD per month.
- The unlimited premium plan: Unlimited talk minutes, unlimited text, and data usage with the highest premium features including international service, 100GB of mobile hotspot data, and Amazon Prime membership. Which is started from 80 USD per month.
- The family plans: Multiple lines of service with shared data and additional discounts.
- The prepaid plans: Pay-as-you-go plans with flexible data options. And this is what we are going to discuss separately in another article.
- The military plans: Special plans with additional discounts for active military members and veterans.
What are the benefits of Sprint plans for existing customers?
There are a lot of benefits while using Sprint plans, as a current customer of Sprint, you can enjoy the Sprint plans for existing customers benefits as follows:
- Great network coverage: Sprint’s network provides nationwide coverage for voice and data services.
- Unlimited data plans allow you to use as much data as you need without worrying about overage fees.
- Premium features and higher-tier plans come with added premium features such as mobile hotspot data, international roaming, and Amazon Prime membership.
- Also, you can enjoy the family plans, Sprint offers family plans that allow you to add multiple lines to your account and share data among them.
- Enjoy more flexibility, Sprint allows you to change or upgrade your plan at any time, giving you the flexibility to adjust your plan as your needs change.
- Sprint often offers promotions and discounts, giving you the opportunity to save money on your monthly bill.
- Sprint provides customer support 24/7 to assist with any issues or questions you may have about your plan or account.
What are the differences between sprint’s plans and t-mobile plans?
Since T-Mobile and Sprint are merged together by they are working under two different names, we have to compare T-Mobile and Sprint plans for existing customers
- The network coverage:
T-Mobile has a larger and more extensive network compared to Sprint, which may offer better coverage in certain areas.
- The plan pricing:
T-Mobile’s plans are generally more expensive than Sprint plans for existing customers, but T-Mobile often includes more premium features and services in its plans.
- The premium features:
T-Mobile’s higher-tier plans offer more premium features such as international roaming and hotspot data compared to Sprint’s equivalent plans.
- Unlimited data:
Both Sprint and T-Mobile offer unlimited data plans, but the details of each plan can vary significantly in terms of video streaming quality, hotspot data allowances, and international coverage.
- Customer service:
T-Mobile has a reputation for strong customer service and support, while Sprint’s customer service has received mixed reviews.
In general, we noticed that the T-Mobile plans are much more expensive than Sprint. But the coverage is wider and the premium benefits are more. But the Sprint plans for existing customers are varies in the side of customers.
Read also: Sprint Business plans
How to manage my account and make changes to my plan online?
You can manage your Sprint account and make changes to your Sprint plans for existing customers online by following these simple steps:
- Go to the Sprint website and log in to your account using your username and password. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one by following the on-screen instructions.
- After you have logged in, you should be able to access your account dashboard, which will display information about your plan, billing, and usage.
- To make changes to your plan, navigate to a link or button labeled (Change plan) or (upgrade) You can then follow the on-screen instructions to select a new plan, add or remove lines, or make other changes to your account.
- Before you complete the changes to your plan, take a moment to review the details of your new plan, including the monthly cost, included features, and any additional charges. Make sure that you are comfortable with the changes you have made in your sprint plans for existing customers before you confirm them.
- If you are satisfied with the changes you have made to your plan, you can now confirm them by following the on-screen instructions. Your new plan should take effect immediately or on your next billing cycle, depending on the details of your account.
How to upgrade my Sprint plans for existing customers through customer service?
To upgrade your Sprint plans for existing customers, you may need to follow these steps:
- The first to do is to contact Sprint by calling its customer service number, visiting a Sprint store, or chatting with a representative online.
- Work with a Sprint representative to review your current plan and the available upgrade options. You can discuss the benefits and costs of each plan and determine which one is the best fit for your needs.
- If you decide to upgrade your plan, the representative will assist you in making the switch. This may involve changing your existing plan or signing up for a new plan.
- After you have upgraded your plan, make sure to confirm the details of your new plan with the representative and ensure that everything is set up correctly.
Here are some frequently asked questions related to Sprint plans for existing customers:
How much does a Sprint plan cost?
The cost of Sprint plans for existing customers can vary based on several factors, including the type of plan you choose, the number of lines you need, and any promotional offers or discounts that are available.
However, the individual plans vary from 60 – 80 USD per month.
What is included in a Sprint unlimited plan?
An unlimited plan from Sprint typically includes unlimited talk minutes, unlimited text messages, and unlimited data usage, as well as a set amount of mobile hotspot data and international calling or roaming according to the plan type.
Can I upgrade my Sprint plan at any time?
Yes, you can upgrade your Sprint plan at any time by contacting Sprint customer service or visiting a Sprint store.
Can I keep my phone number if I switch to a different Sprint plan?
Yes, you can typically keep your phone number if you switch to a different Sprint plan. Generally, the phone number does not affect by the plan type as long as you are inside one of the sprint plans for existing customers.
Can I add additional lines to my Sprint plan?
Yes, you can add additional lines to your Sprint plan at any time by contacting Sprint customer service or visiting a Sprint store.
Does Sprint offer international roaming?
Yes, Sprint does offer international roaming, but the specific details and costs of international roaming may vary based on your plan type and location.
What happens if I go over my data limit on a Sprint plan?
According to your plan type, if you go over your data limit on a Sprint plan, you may be charged overage fees or your data speeds may be reduced.
Can I bring my own device to Sprint?
Yes, sure, it is OK to bring your own device to Sprint as long as it is compatible with the Sprint network.