how to check stc number , various commands for STC customers and stc mobile number check code
Everyone has a doubt on how to check the STC mobile number when there is no balance, and then there are various ways to know the mobile number. Basically, Saudi Telecom Company is the best telecommunication company that is offering mobile, internet, landline and computer networks. The pre-paid services are the highlighted part of the company. This allows the customers to make unlimited calls within the STC network, send SMSs and browse the internet and watch your favourite movies.
The best way to know your own number is by dialling *150#.
How to check STC number
Many times, people will forget their SIM Card numbers. The reasons could be myriad. For instance, it is hard for people who newly bought the SIM to remember their number. There are methods that allow you to check the SIM card number of SAWA. You can follow this procedure to check the number used for data SIM cards or regular SIM cards allocated by SAWA.
how to check stc number | stc number check
The best and easiest STC number check method that is accessible for everyone is using the USSC code to know the mobile number. The USSD code that you can use to check the mobile number is *150#. When you tap on the call button, the phone will display your mobile number in no time. You can copy the number and save it on the mobile or somewhere that is safe.
There is another procedure which helps you to know the mobile number is by calling the helpline. You must dial 900 and communicate with the customer support representative. You can ask them to send the mobile number through SMS.
Read also:How to transfer balance from STC to STC ?
Read also: How to Reset STC Modem ?
stc mobile number check code
Here is the list of few STC mobile number check code that is helpful for the customers of Saudi Telecom Company to know how to check stc number .
- For the customer service, you can contact 900
- If you want to check the Internet balance, you can send an SMS to either 2200 or 900
- To check the balance that is in STC, you can ring to *166# or dial 1500
- If you want to recharge the STC Sawa card, you must use *155* recharge coupon number #. Make sure to check the coupon number twice.
- If you would like to transfer money from one STC number to another STC number, you must use *133* recipient number* Amount*Recipient ID#
The best way to explain this is with an example :
Recipient number: It is the SAWA mobile number of the person to whom you are sending the amount.
Amount: It is the credit amount you are planning to send. You can send a minimum of 5 SAR and a maximum of 20 SAR. This should be the multiples of 5 (5, 10, 15, and 20)
This service is available for the postpaid and pre-paid customers.
The sender should maintain the minimum balance of 20 SAR even after transferring the balance.
For transacting, the sender would be charged 0.50 SAR for every transaction. The maximum number of transactions that you can perform for a day is limitless.
how to check stc number
- If you would like to know the number of STC Sawa Numbers that are registered with your ID, you can type 9988 and send this SMS to 902.
- If you do not have balance in the mobile and would like to make a call to your friend, you can dial *177* Mobile Number of your friend# (You have the provision to send five free call messages every day.
- At the end of the article, we hope that we have explained the correct methods for you how to check stc number .
One CommentLeave a Reply
Excellent web site.