As a Verizon user, you need to know Verizon Wireless new USSD codes list. Verizon Wireless is one of the major mobile carriers in the United States, providing wireless services to millions of customers. One of the features that Verizon offers is USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) codes, which are short codes that can be used to access various services and information on the Verizon network. These codes can be used to check account balances, add funds, and access other features. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at an updated list of Verizon Wireless USSD code list in the USA.
What are USSD codes?
USSD codes are shortcodes that can be used to access various services and information on a mobile network. These codes are typically entered into the phone’s dialer app and are used to perform specific actions, such as checking account balances or adding funds. USSD codes are often used by mobile carriers to provide customers with quick access to important information and services.
Verizon Wireless new USSD codes list
Here is the Verizon Wireless new USSD codes list that can be used by customers in the USA:
- #BAL: Check your account balance, usage, and plan information.
- #PMT: Pay your bill or add funds to your account.
- #611: Access Verizon Wireless customer service.
- #DATA: Check your data usage and remaining data allowance.
- #DATA + SEND: Check your data usage for a specific device.
- *#06#: Check the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number of your device.
- *#83786633#: Check the software version and build number of your device.
- *#9000#: Check the firmware version and build number of your device.
- #INT: Check international roaming rates and plans.
- *611: Access Verizon Wireless customer service for international roaming.
- *86: Access your Verizon Wireless voicemail.
- *98: Access your voicemail when calling from another phone.
- #832: Access Verizon Wireless Roadside Assistance.
- #DATAFREE: Access Verizon Wireless FreeBee Data service.
- #GIFT: Give a gift of data to another Verizon Wireless customer.
It’s important to note that some of these Verizon Wireless new USSD codes list may not work for all Verizon Wireless customers, or may vary depending on the specific plan and device. Customers should also be aware that some codes may result in additional charges or fees, depending on the service being accessed.
In conclusion, Verizon Wireless USSD dialing codes provide customers with quick and easy access to important services and information on the Verizon network. By using these codes, customers can check their account balances, manage their devices, and access other features. The updated list of Verizon Wireless USSD dialing codes in the USA outlined in this article can be a useful resource for Verizon Wireless customers looking to access these services and information quickly and easily.