You can reset Verizon FIOS router to factory default if you have forgotten your password
and can’t access the router.
or you want to start over
with fresh settings, you may reset
Verizon FIOS router to factory defaults.
- Router reset will delete all of your customized settings.
- Router password and username will be reset to factory default values as shown on the router label.
- Personalized Wi-Fi settings will be deleted, including the Wi-Fi name and password you created.
- Your Wi-Fi network won’t be accessible until you reconfigure your router and update your Wi-Fi devices to use the same customized Wi-Fi settings.
How to reset Verizon FIOS router to factory default settings To reset your router:
- Locate the Reset button which is located on the back of the router.
- After the router powered on, use the pointed end of a paperclip or similar object to press and hold the Reset button for 15 seconds.
- Wait for the router to fully reset and power on again.
Now you have finished reset Verizon FIOS router to factory defaults.
Reconfigure your router and update your Wi-Fi devices
settings to use the same customized Wi-Fi settings.
You can also log into your router to restore Verizon factory default settings.
Refer to your router user
guide for detailed instructions.